Please navigate to the end of this page for our current promotion terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
The term “MoreStore Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 23, King St Industrial Estate Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF. Our company registration number is 1012562. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MoreStore Ltd’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MoreStore Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MoreStore Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MoreStore Ltd takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of MoreStore Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
* you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
* you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Self Storage Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the following words have the following meanings:
Access Hours – The hours We permit access to the Unit.
Agreed Minimum Term – Seven days where a standard rolling contract has been entered into; the Agreed Minimum Term described by the discount plan where a discount has been taken; or the end of the Pre-Paid Period.
This Agreement – These terms and conditions and the information set out above.
Start Date – The date specified above.
Deposit – The amount specified above.
Due Date – The corresponding date in each consecutive month or the previous business day if the Due Date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday.
The Goods – Anything You store in the Unit at any time during this Agreement.
Our Fees – The amount specified above which does not include VAT, which shall also be paid by You where it is or becomes applicable.
Pre-Paid Period – The amount which has been paid in advance to cover the cost of Our Fees
Prompt Payment – In respect of payment of each and every sum due under this Agreement, payment on the Due Date or within two working days afterwards, and in respect of any sum being due under any other Agreement between You and Us, payment within seven days of that sum being demanded in writing.
Site – The premises on which the Unit is situated.
Termination Date – The date specified above or the date of termination of this Agreement in accordance of this Condition 25 or 26.
Unit – The storage unit specified above or any alternative unit We may specify under Condition 11.
We, Us, Our – The storage provider named above.
You, Your – The customer named above.
Right to Occupy
- So long as Our Fees are paid up to date, We license You but no other person:
2.1 to use the Unit for the storage of Goods in the Unit in accordance with this Agreement from the Start Date until this Agreement is terminated; and
2.2 to have access to the Unit at any time during the access hours only for the purposes of depositing, removing, substituting or inspecting the Goods and your regular inspection of the Unit for damage or unsuitability for the Goods. No access to the Unit will be permitted for any other purposes. We will try to provide advance warning of changes in access hours by notices on Site, but We reserve the right to change access hours to other reasonable access times at any time without giving any notice.
Access by You or Your agents
- Only You and persons authorised in writing or accompanied by You be allowed to have access to the Unit. Any such person is Your agent for whose actions You are responsible and liable to Us and to other users of units on the Site. You may withdraw any authorisation at any time but the withdrawal will not be effective until We receive it in writing. We may ask for proof of identity from You or any other person at any time (although We are not obliged by this Agreement or otherwise to do so) and We may refuse access to any person (including You) who is unable to provide satisfactory proof of identity. We may refuse You or Your agents access at any time if We consider in Our sole discretion that the safety of any person on the Site, or the security of the Unit or its contents, or other units or their contents will be put at risk.
- Unless stated otherwise above, You are responsible for providing a secure padlock for the Unit. In either instance, You must ensure that the Unit is locked so as to be secure from unauthorised entry at all times when You are not in the Unit.
4.1 We will not be responsible for locking any unlocked Unit. You should not leave Your key with or permit access to Your Unit to any person other than Your own agent who is responsible to You and subject to Your control and if You do so, You do so at Your own risk whether or not any such person is Our employee or agent. We do not accept any liability for any person including Our employee or agent holding Your key and having access to Your Unit and any such person acts as your agent only.
Deliveries and collections
- We will not accept deliveries or hold Goods for collection on Your behalf.
Access by Us or Our agents
- You will permit Us and Our agents and contractors to enter the Unit and if necessary We may break the lock to gain entry.
6.1 If We give You not less than seven days’ notice so that We may inspect the Unit or carry out repairs, maintenance and alterations to it or any other Unit or part of the Site;
6.2 At any time without notifying You:-
6.2.1 If We reasonably believe that the Unit contains any items described in Condition 8 or is being used in breach of Condition 9 or such entry is effected incidental to the exercise of Our powers pursuant to Condition 18;
6.2.2 If We are required to do so by the Police, Fire Services, Local Authority or by a court order;
6.2.3 For any purpose including that in Condition 6.1, if We believe it is necessary in an emergency;
6.2.4 To obtain access in accordance with Conditions 11 and 18;
6.2.5 To prevent injury or damage to persons or property.
- You warrant that throughout this Agreement, the Goods in the Unit from time to time are Your own property or that the person who owns or has an interest in them has given You irrevocable authority to store the Goods in the Unit on the terms and conditions in this Agreement and that You act as a duly authorised agent of any such person. You indemnify Us against any loss or damage suffered by Us for breach of this warranty including any loss, damage or expenses incurred by Us (including any reasonably incurred legal fees) arising from any step or action taken by any person who owns or has an interest in the Goods.
- We reserve the right to refuse to permit You to store any Goods or require You to collect any Goods from the Unit if in Our opinion the safety of any person on the Site, or the security of the Unit or its contents, or other units or their contents would be put at risk by the storage or continued storage of any such Goods.
- You must not store (and You must not allow any other person to store) any of the following in the Unit:-
9.1 Food or perishable Goods unless securely packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin;
9.2 Birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures;
9.3 Combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents;
9.4 Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition;
9.5 Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents;
9.6 Toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature;
9.7 Any item which emits any fumes, smell or odour;
9.8 Any illegal substances, illegal items or Goods illegally obtained;
9.9 Compressed gases.
Use of the unit and Site
- You must not (and You must not allow any other person to):-
10.1 Use the Unit or; do anything on the Site or in the Unit which may be a nuisance to Us or the other users of any other unit or any person on the Site;
10.2 Do anything on the Site or in the Unit which may invalidate any of Our insurance policies or those of other unit users or increase the premiums payable on them:
10.3 Use the Unit as offices or living accommodation or as a home or business address and not use the address of the Site or the Unit for receiving or sending mail;
10.4 Spray paint or do any mechanical work of any kind in the Unit;
10.5 Attach anything to the internal or external surface of the Unit or make any alteration to the Unit;
10.6 allow any liquid, substance, smell or odour to escape from the Unit or any noise to be audible or vibration to be felt outside the Unit;
10.7 Cause any damage to the Unit or any other unit or the Site or its facilities or to the property of Us or any other unit users or other persons on the Site and if You cause any damage You must (at Our option) repair, restore or replace such damage or item or reimburse the costs of making necessary repairs, restoration or replacement or make proper compensation;
10.8 Leave anything in or cause any obstruction or undue hindrance in any passageway, stairway, service area or other part of the Site and You must at all times exercise courtesy to others and reasonable care for Your own safety and that of others in using these areas.
10.9 Connect or provide any utilities or services to the Unit unless authorised in advance in writing by Us.
- You must (and You shall procure that Your agents must):
11.1 Use reasonable care when on the Site or in the Unit and take all reasonable care in respect of the Unit, the Site, and the property of Us or any other unit users or other persons on the Site;
11.2 Inform Us immediately of any damage or defect to the Unit;
11.3 Comply with the reasonable directions of any of Our employees, agents and contractors at the Site and any further regulations for the use safety and security of the Unit and the Site which We may issue from time to time.
- This Agreement shall not confer on You any right to exclusive possession of the Unit.
12.1 We may at any time by giving You seven days written notice require You to remove the Goods from the Unit to another unit or units specified by Us which shall not be smaller than the current Unit.
12.2 The cost of removal will be at the customer’s expense.
12.3 If You do not arrange the removal of the Goods to the alternative unit by the date specified in Our notice, We and Our agents and contractors may enter the Unit and do so. In doing so, We and Our agents and contractors will act as Your agent and the removal will be at Your own risk (except for loss or damage caused wilfully or negligently by Us and Our agents and contractors, subject to the aggregate limit of Our liability contained in Condition 21).
12.4 If the Goods are moved to an alternative unit, this Agreement will be varied by the substitution of the alternative unit number but shall otherwise continue in full force and effect and Our Fees at the rate set out above will continue to apply to Your use of the alternative unit.
- You must pay Us Our Fees for the first month of storage (or the total amount if pre-paying) on signature of this Agreement and thereafter must pay Our Fees every month on the Due Date.
- We may alter Our Fees at any time by written notice and the new Fee shall take effect on the first Due Date occurring not less than one month after the date of Our notice.
- If You do not pay Our Fees on the Due Date, You will immediately become liable to pay a late payment charge of £15 per every week unpaid.
- Additionally, on each occasion any cheque or other payment is dishonoured, at Our option You must pay Us an administration charge of £15.
- You must pay Us the deposit on Your signature of this Agreement. The deposit will be returned to You (without interest) after this Agreement terminates less any amount We may in Our sole discretion deduct to cover:-
17.1 Any breach of Condition 10.7;
17.2 Any of Our Fees which have not been paid or any unpaid removal or other charges; or
17.3 any other obligation to Us that You have not performed.
Non payment of fees
- The Prompt Payment of each and every sum (including interest) whether invoiced or not, owing from You to Us from time to time under this Agreement or any other Agreement between You and Us (in this Condition, called “Your Debt”) is of the essence of this Agreement
18.1 The terms of this Condition are additional to and without prejudice to all or any rights We may have at common law or otherwise.
18.2 In default of Prompt Payment of Your Debt,
18.2.1 We are relieved of any duty howsoever arising in of the Goods; and
18.2.2 The Goods are held solely at Your risk and We shall be able to immediately exercise the lien described below.
18.3 We have a lien over the Goods for Your Debt until payment of Your Debt in full has been received by Us in cash or, if by cheque, until the cheque has been paid by Your bank and after this lien becomes exercisable by Us, the following Conditions shall apply.
18.4 You shall pay Us fees and charges at the same rates as under this Agreement and if this Agreement has been terminated, the relevant rate at which such fees and charges will be payable by You will be the rate which was payable immediately prior to termination; and
18.5 ln default of Prompt Payment of Your Debt, You authorise Us;-
18.5.1 To refuse You and Your agents access to the Goods, the Unit and the Site;
18.5.2 To enter the Unit and inspect and remove the Goods to another Unit or Site;
18.5.3 To hold onto and/or ultimately dispose of some or all of the Goods.
18.6 In the event that Your Debt is not paid promptly or You fail to collect the Goods after We have required You to collect them or upon expiry or termination of this Agreement, We may, subject to Condition 18.8, sell the Goods and pass all ownership to them and use the proceeds of sale to pay first the costs incurred by Us in the sale and removal, and secondly in paying Your Debt and to hold any balance for You. Interest will not accrue to You on the balance.
18.7 If the proceeds of sale are insufficient to discharge all or any part of the costs of sale incurred by Us and Your Debt, You must pay any balance outstanding to Us within seven days of a written demand from Us which will set out the balance remaining due to Us after the net proceeds of sale have been credited to You. Interest will continue to accrue on Your Debt until payment has been made.
18.8 Before We sell the Goods, We will give You notice in writing by registered or recorded delivery post at Your address above or any address in England and Wales notified by You to Us in writing prior to Our notice, specifying any particulars that We have of the Goods, the amount of Your Debt at the date of the notice (and, in Our sole discretion, specifying any amount by which Your Debt is increasing after the date of that notice) and directing You to pay and that in default of payment within two months after the date of the notice, We will sell the Goods. We do not agree to give You any further notice of any intended sale.
18.9 We will sell the Goods by the best method(s) reasonably obtainable in the open market, taking into account the costs of sale.
18.10 If the Goods cannot be reasonably and economically sold (for any reason whatsoever), or they remain unsold despite our efforts, You authorise Us to treat them as abandoned by You and to destroy or otherwise dispose of them at Your cost.
- Because the nature and type of Goods being stored by You from time to time is entirely within your discretion (subject to Condition 8 and 9) You must ensure that the Unit is suitable for the storage of the Goods that You store or intend to store in it. We do not warrant or represent that any unit allocated to You is a suitable place or means of storage for any Goods. We strongly advise You to inspect the Unit before storing Goods in the Unit and from time to time throughout the period of this Agreement.
- In the event that You do not pay any fees or charge, the Goods are left in the Unit at Your sole risk. We exclude any liability in respect of the Goods when payment of Our Fees or charges is overdue and exclude any duty of care howsoever arising.
- We do not insure Your Goods.
21.1 Storage of Goods in the Unit is at Your sole risk.
21.2 You warrant to Us as follows:
21.2.1 That prior to bringing the Goods onto the Site You have insured or will insure the Goods against all normal perils under a valid contract of insurance with a reputable insurance company for their full replacement value and will not cause or allow that insurance cover to lapse whilst the Goods or any of them remain on the Site; and
21.2.2 That the insurance cover will not be for a sum which is lower than the replacement value of the Goods stored in the Unit from time to time.
21.3 We exclude all liability in respect of loss or damage relating to Your business, if any, including consequential loss, lost profits or business interruption, and all liability in respect of loss or damage to the Goods caused by normal perils, including as a result of negligence by Us, Our agents and/or employees above the sum of £50 which We consider to be the normal excess on a standard household insurance policy whether or not that policy would cover the Goods
21.4 Normal Perils in this Condition mean loss of or damage to Goods caused by fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, aircraft, storm, flood, bursting and/or leaking pipes, theft accompanied by forcible and violent entry or exit, riot, strike, civil commotion, malicious damage, and impact by vehicles.
Exclusion of Liability
- We do not exclude liability for physical injury to or the death of any person and which is a direct result of Our negligence or wilful default or that of Our agents and/or employees.
- You will indemnify Us against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred by Us or by any of Our servants, agents or other unit users or persons on the Site or arise out of the breach of this Agreement by You.
- In the event of circumstances which are outside Our reasonable control and their consequences, We do not agree and are not obliged by this Agreement to maintain the safety or security of the Goods, the Unit or the Site in order to keep the Goods free from damage or loss. Neither You nor We shall have any liability under or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement for and delay or failure in performance of this Agreement which results from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of that party Such circumstances include any act of god, riot, strike or lock-out, trade dispute or labour disturbance, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, shortage of labour, materials or transport, electrical power failures, threat of or actual terrorism or environmental or health emergency or hazard, or entry into any unit including the Unit or the Site by, or arrest or seizure or confiscation of Goods by competent authorities.
- This Agreement shall expire on the Termination Date or as described in Condition 26.
- Either You or We may terminate the Agreement above or the Pre-Paid Period:
26.1 Once the Agreed Minimum Term stated above has expired by giving not less than seven days’ written notice to the other; or
26.2 Immediately by giving written notice to the other if it commits a serious breach of any term of this Agreement and (in the case of a breach capable of being remedied) shall have failed within 15 days after service of a notice to do so to remedy the breach. Serious breach includes a failure by You to pay all Our Fees and other charges due to Us under this Agreement- the Termination Date shall be 14 days after the date the notice is effectively served on You in accordance with Condition 38.
- Immediately on the Termination Date, You must remove all Goods from the Unit and leave the Unit clean and tidy and in the same condition as at the Start Date. If You do not do so, You shall pay Our cost of cleaning the Unit or disposing of any Goods or rubbish left in the Unit or on the Site. In default of Prompt Payment of Our Fees and any payments due to Us under this Agreement, We are relieved of any duty howsoever arising in respect of the Goods and they are held solely at Your risk. We may treat Goods remaining in the Unit after the Termination Date as abandoned and dispose of them in accordance with Condition 18.6 and 18.8.
- Where this Agreement has terminated and You have paid more of Our Fees and charges than are due at the Termination Date, We will refund the balance to You after deduction of any payments due to Us as if the balance were a deposit under Condition 17. No interest will accrue on any money held by Us for You. Where any payments are still outstanding from You, You must pay Us in full including any outstanding interest before We will release the Goods to You.
Loss or damage
- You agree to examine the Goods carefully upon removing them from the Unit and must tell Us about any loss or damage to the Goods as soon as is reasonably possible after doing so.
- Any delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under this Agreement will not affect Our rights or be a waiver of those rights, nor will any partial exercise of any right exclude a further exercise of that right.
- Every provision in this Agreement is severable and distinct from every other provision and if at any time one or more of such provisions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected in any way.
- This Agreement can only be varied in writing and signed by one of Our Directors. None of Our other employees or agents has any authority to vary this Agreement on Our behalf whether orally or in writing or to make any representation of fact that is or may be inconsistent with the terms of this Agreement.
- You may not assign any of Your rights under this Agreement or part with possession of the Unit or Goods whilst they are on the Site to any other person, firm or company and a breach of this Condition is a serious breach under Condition 26.2.
- You agree that is not the intent of this Agreement to confer any rights on any third parties by virtue of this Agreement and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by English law and You and We submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This Agreement shall not create a tenancy or constitute Us as bailees of Goods.
- Where You are two or more persons Your obligations under this Agreement shall be obligations of each of You separately.
- Any notice given under this Agreement must be in writing and may be served by personal delivery to the person notified or its address or by pre-paid post. Your address for service of notices shall be your address written above or any other address in England which You have previously notified to Us in writing. Any notice to You shall also be sent to any owner (whether sole, joint or coowners) the name and address of whom We have been previously notified by You. Any notice to Us must be sent to Our registered office address. A notice will be served at the time of personal delivery or 48 hours after it has been placed in the post.
- You consent to Our use of the information given by You, including Your personal information, for marketing and other purposes and You consent to Us passing such information to other persons and companies for them to use for marketing or other purposes.
- Before taking any court proceedings for anything arising out of this Agreement (apart from emergency court proceedings) , the complaining party shall inform the other person in writing of the dispute in as much detail as possible and You and We agree to try informal conciliation within twenty business days of the notice of the dispute. If the dispute cannot be resolved, You and We agree to use the Centre for Alternative Dispute Solution to try and resolve the dispute amicably by using an Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure before taking any other step. If the dispute is not resolved to mutual satisfaction within 90 days after notice of the dispute has been given, You or We may submit the dispute to Court. This Condition does not affect the right of either You or Us to terminate this Agreement.
Current Promotional Offers will appear here when available
MoreStore Self Storage
Terms and Conditions
- The customer must be a new customer or taking additional space.
- The promotion is valid for move-ins completed by the 31st of March 2024.
- The promoter is Workplace Property Limited, Unit 23 King Street Industrial Estate, PE6 9NF.
- The offer is to receive the below rental discounts plus an additional 50% off the first three months of self storage rental, regardless of the size of unit taken.
- 15ft2/3m3 storage unit reduced from £19 per week to £7 per week.
- 25ft2/5m3 storage unit reduced from £25 per week to £11 per week.
- 50ft2/11m3 storage unit reduced from £29 per week to £18 per week.
- 75ft2/16m3 storage unit reduced from £36 per week to £24 per week.
- 100ft2/20m3 storage unit reduced from £42 per week to £32 per week.
- 125ft2/27m3 storage unit reduced from £49 per week to £40 per week.
- 150ft2/33m3 storage unit reduced from £56 per week to £47 per week.
- 175ft2/39m3 storage unit reduced from £66 per week to £59 per week.
- 200ft2/44m3 storage unit reduced from £70 per week to £63 per week.
- 225ft2/49m3 storage unit reduced from £75 per week to £70 per week.
- 225ft2/49m3 storage unit reduced from £82 per week to £75 per week.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or promotion.
- This offer is subject to unit availability.
- The promotion applies to internal room and external containerised storage only.
- This offer is valid once per unit and once per customer unless additional space is taken.
- You cannot transfer the agreement into another customer’s name in order to attempt to reapply the opening offer.
- The offer is a fixed term package.
- Customers transferring from the equivalent size unit or downsizing are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer is not valid for enquiries or bookings received before the promotional period start date of 1st November 2023.
- To qualify for this offer, you must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
- This offer is only valid in the United Kingdom.
- You must provide your name and email address to receive this offer. We may from time to time send marketing emails if we believe the subject matter is of interest to you. We will not send multiple emails or offers and we will never sell your data.
- If you have any questions about this offer, please write to [email protected]
- We reserve the right to withdraw, extend, or amend this offer at any time.
- MoreStore Self Storage and Workplace Property Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
MoreStore Self Storage 5% Price Beating Terms & Conditions
- In order for us to beat a competitor price by 5%, customers should present us with the competitor quote in writing. We do not accept verbal quotes as proof of price.
- The over-arching principle of price-beating is that the competitor quote should be for a very similar room type, size, service, facility specification, and rental period. Specifically:
- Competitor quotes should be from local facilities within seven miles of our store.
- Competitor quotes should be from a facility offering a comparable storage service and a similar room.
- The competitor facility quote must be for the same storage room size and the same length of stay as the quote you receive from us.
- The competitor facility must be on a secure site and offer clean, dry indoor storage rooms with 24-hour monitored CCTV.
- Quotes from non self-storage services such as shipping containers and containerised storage companies will not be accepted under our price beat scheme.
- Competitor quotes must be dated within two weeks of your move-in date and must be produced prior to move-in.
- Price beating is subject to room availability and offered at our discretion.
- Price beating is for new customers only and cannot be used after you move in with us.
- Price beating is a promotional offer and as such cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- MoreStore Self Storage reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- MoreStore Self Storage reserves the right to refuse a price beat on reasonable grounds.
- Any price beat rate offered is guaranteed for a maximum of 24 weeks after which the storage rate will revert to our standard rate.
Refer a Friend to receive a £30 voucher plus free storage Terms & Conditions
- In order to qualify for this promotion, the person you recommend must take out a MoreStore storage unit and present a Refer a Friend voucher.
- Voucher must be given into reception or a member of staff by new tenant when signing up, filled in with the details of a current or checked-out tenant.
- The name and postcode of the current or checked-out tenant must match the name and postcode on our records for offer to be valid.
- There is no limit to the amount of friends you can recommend. However, the friend must sign up for a storage unit for this offer to be redeemable. If you wish
to recommend more friends, additional vouchers can be obtained from reception or downloaded from our website and printed. You can download them here.
- Customer will receive one £30 voucher for each friend that signs up for a storage unit with MoreStore providing the terms and conditions of this offer are adhered to.
- Your voucher will be sent out within 30 days of a new friend signing up for a storage unit with MoreStore.
- MoreStore reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Vouchers presented after offer has been withdrawn will still be validated.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other cash back or voucher offer being run with MoreStore.
- Gift vouchers are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- This voucher is not redeemable against more than one MoreStore storage unit at a time.
- Special offer is only redeemable with new tenants. Returning tenants will not be applicable for this offer.
- Minimum storage time for new tenant is 4 weeks. Referrals not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.